3400 employees in more than 74 global locations comprise FedEx Trade Networks. We are the high-tech solution for international shipping and customs brokerage. Our global teams, firmly in place, assist customers of all sizes to solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally. Maybe that’s why in 2010 Logistics Magazine awarded us with the Quest for Quality-Best Foreign Performance Top Five category award.
Within FedEx Trade Networks is Transport & Brokerage that provides full-service customs brokerage, global ocean and air cargo distribution, North American Transportation and Distribution and other value-added services involved in shipping goods.
This is an exceptional chance for you to build your career with the industry leader in comprehensive global cargo distribution, customs brokerage services and e-commerce solutions. We are growing our global network and our expansion has given rise to the need for experienced and qualified professionals. We offer an excellent salary with a comprehensive package of benefits.
To establish work measurement programs, develop standards for labor utilization, and analyze operational data to determine efficient utilization of resources. Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency to reduce operating expenses, increase revenue, and improve customer services.
1. Monitors productivity, service, and cost performance in all areas of operations and assists personnel in implementing required changes.
2. Assists in the development of management information systems to aid in the control and development of company goals.
3. Assists in providing technical training to personnel via workshops, seminars, or on-the-job training sessions.
4. Assists or leads with projects and studies designed to implement, sound, innovative engineering concepts into operations for the benefit of the company and our customers.
5. Ensures that operating plans comply with safety and legal standards.
6. Prepares and monitors short term and long range plans related to expansion, staffing, equipment, other resources, and products.
7. Participates in special projects to provide engineering expertise and facilitate implementation.
8. Maintains effective communication with management and staff to provide technical expertise and obtain information to improve processes and develop best practices.
The incumbent(s) of this position is expected to perform all other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related engineering discipline. three (3) years professional experience in industrial engineering or related area. Knowledge of computer systems and experience with MS Office, MS Project, and Visio. Good analytical, communication, and human relations skills.Please submit your application online.