3400 employees in more than 74 global locations comprise FedEx Trade Networks. We are the high-tech solution for international shipping and customs brokerage. Our global teams, firmly in place, assist customers of all sizes to solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally. Maybe that’s why in 2010 Logistics Magazine awarded us with the Quest for Quality-Best Foreign Performance Top Five category award.
Within FedEx Trade Networks is Transport & Brokerage that provides full-service customs brokerage, global ocean and air cargo distribution, North American Transportation and Distribution and other value-added services involved in shipping goods. FedEx Trade Services is also part of FedEx Trade Networks and offers Trade & Customs advisory services and global duty and tax information from World Tariff(SM).
This is an exceptional chance for you to build your career with the industry leader in comprehensive global cargo distribution, customs brokerage services and e-commerce solutions. We are growing our global network and our expansion has given rise to the need for experienced and qualified professionals. We offer an excellent salary with a comprehensive package of benefits.
The Mississuaga office has an immediate opening for an individual with the following skills and experience .
Quality Performance Splst- Mississauga,ON
This role will design and produce standard and ad-hoc visual insights/reports and will be directly responsible for translating data into meaningful and insightful visuals that drives business decisions easily. The role will focus on development, updates and management of dashboards in collaboration with the business leaders. This role will be heavily involved in developing and producing different visibility and analytical tools for FedEx Trade Networks’ products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather business requirements to conceptualize, design and develop/project manage delivery of interactive data visualization business intelligence tools
- Develop and distribute insightful KPI reports on overall business activities for the various business units, regions and stations daily and monthly
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPI’s), identify trends, risks, and monitor company initiatives
- Partner with data technology team to oversee and drive relationships between complex datasets to surface measureable insights thru data visualization, and interpretation. Translate raw data into compelling insights; develop data-driven stories and executive presentations using multiple channels including PowerPoint, excel, access and dashboards
- Evaluate emerging business intelligence technologies. Provide thought and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Implementation of compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field
- 5 years of experience in business analytics reporting or similar role preferable in a customs brokerage and freight forwarding environment
- Experience in a Lean / Six Sigma environment – green belt certification an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to convert raw data into useable visual insights
- Previous experience supporting a corporate organization with reports and analytics that drive business insights
- Prior hands-on experience working with business intelligence and dashboard tools (Advanced Excel, Access, Tableau)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Technical fluency with data preparation and predictive modeling
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrixed environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a positive and supportive manner
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (AS400, data warehouse, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization
- CITT an asset
- IT background an asset
Please submit your applications online.